Friday, January 20, 2012

What is the most accurate translator from English to Spanish?

I need to be able to translate English to Spanish accurately, where can I get helpWhat is the most accurate translator from English to Spanish?
There's no such thing. They are all bad and inaccurate. Sorry.



Only a real person will do it correctly.

.
http://www.google.com/language_tools?hl=鈥?/a>What is the most accurate translator from English to Spanish?
a native speaker....





all online translators work too bad...What is the most accurate translator from English to Spanish?
The ONLY accurate translator is someone who is fluent in both English and Spanish. Sorry.
Free online translators just translate word for word, which never works out that great and it can be hard to understand. They can mess up even simple sentences.



Example: "Me falta pr谩ctica en Espa帽ol" means "I need to practice my spanish" in English. But you translate that sentence with the free translator and you get: "I lack practical in spanish



They are pretty much only good for getting the "gist" of a sentence or paragraph.



If you want a really good translator, then you'll need a person.
I am a native Spanish speaker but part of my work is translate workshops and books. I have used freetranslations.com and google translation tools. So far, google translation does a better job. Of course you still have to check, correct and edit, but definitely google leaves me less work to do.
freetranslation.com has been accurate for me, so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment