Friday, January 27, 2012

I need translator spanish to english?

can you guys translate this....Cultivo una rosa blanca, en julio como en enero para el amigo sincero que me da su mano franca.I need translator spanish to english?
I grow a white rose in July as in January,

for the sincere friend who gives me his frank hand.



Jose Marti



Cultivo una rosa blanca

en julio como enero

para el amigo sincero

que me da su mano franca.

Y para el cruel que me arranca

el coraz贸n con que vivo,

cardo ni ortiga cultivo;

cultivo la rosa blanca.



I grow a white rose

in July as January

for the sincere friend

that gives me his frank hand.

And for the cruel who ripes off

the heart with which I live,

thistle or nettle I grow;

I grow a white rose.I need translator spanish to english?
I plant a white rose, in July like in January for a friend that is sincere and gives me his frank hand.
  • beauty
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment