Friday, January 27, 2012

Can somebody help me to find a english-spanish translator software to download ?

i need a totaly free software not just a free trial , i found one called BABYLON 7 that looks pretty cool and easy to use and to install but i wasn't sure if it is a free software or a free trial, but if you know something like it or you can show me where to download babylon 7 completly for free i will apreciate it thx everyone !!!!!Can somebody help me to find a english-spanish translator software to download ?
http://www.download.com/Translation-Wiza鈥?/a>
okay babylong is not free, except the trial. I do know one and i use it all the time go to www.merriam-webster.com and click the English-Spanish translator on the top toolbar ..it translates from englush to spanish and from spanish to english



its not downloadable but its always there and free. and it works great

%26amp;%26amp;%26amp; its always correctCan somebody help me to find a english-spanish translator software to download ?
I don't know if you have to have one to download... if not use googles web based one: http://www.google.com/language_toolsCan somebody help me to find a english-spanish translator software to download ?
freetranslation.com will translate anything.. almost perfectly..

No comments:

Post a Comment