Friday, January 20, 2012

I am an Immigrant from Mexico, I don't speak English, where can I get a public translator for me?

My english is not good enough to write a letter to your congressman. I need a translator Spanish-English to let your congressman that we Immigrants think that they are not working and doing their job that is to create, update, change and reform laws. I want to tell them that they get paid a lot of money comming from taxpayers like us, and they are not doing nothing!!! ( exept Ted Kennedy). The rest of spoiled brats in congress are not working and they can't pass any Bill without asking us Immigrants if we agree or if we approve it. So I ned a translator because I want to know what is going on with all those Z visas, and X bills.

Sinceramente,

YoI am an Immigrant from Mexico, I don't speak English, where can I get a public translator for me?
How much money do you have ??????
Go back where you belong.I am an Immigrant from Mexico, I don't speak English, where can I get a public translator for me?
If you don't know English, how did you write a perfectly structured question like this, yes it does have some typos, but man you are too good if you say you don't speak English.



Other than that use the same translator you used to write this whole question.I am an Immigrant from Mexico, I don't speak English, where can I get a public translator for me?
STFU, Troll
We won the war, Stop crying. Hell we won the war, THEN PAID OFF MEXICAN DEBTS TO THE US GOVERNMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop, just stop. This happened a long time ago, and guess what NOW YOU ARE A CRIMINAL!!!! Ignorance does not equal innocence. When my grandmother came to America....guess what SHE LEARNED ENGLISH!! She assimilated! That is part of it, we are a melting pot, you don't get to be some independent item floating around! So either learn the language, and embrace being an American....red white and blue baby......OR GET THE **** out! I extend this invitation to EVERY BLEEDING HEART LIBERAL THAT FEELS PEOPLE HAVE THE RIGHT TO FLY THEIR ORIGIN COUNTRIES FLAG IN PLACE OF OLD GLORY!
Trying to fool people?

If you could write this post, you could write a letter.

I believe you do speak English.

Is your stance so weak, you must hide your own truth?
start by going to an american citizan and going to an american school and do what the rest of us have done. that includes working and paying taxes and paying for your own health care.
Anyone thats for Teddy boy enough said.
Boo hoo
This new CEO on the video surely must have such connections. :):):) Check it out it's hilarious!



http://www.theonion.com/content/video/im鈥?/a>
  • old lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment