Friday, January 27, 2012

Spanish to english translator PLEASE.....I REALLY NEED HELP?

i got a letter in the mail for me today, addressed to me, but its in spanish......can you tell me what this says?



thanks a bunch!!!







por tomar el tiempo de atlicar a un puesto de trabajo con nos otros.

le agradecemos su interes no obstante, lamentamos informarle que en este momento no podomos ofrecerle un puesto en target.Spanish to english translator PLEASE.....I REALLY NEED HELP?
(Thank You??) for taking the time to apply for a job with us. We appreciate you interest but we regretfully inform you that at this time we can not offer you a position at Target.Spanish to english translator PLEASE.....I REALLY NEED HELP?
(??) For taking the time of applying to a job with us. We thank you for your interest nevertheless, we are sorry to inform you that at this time we cannot offer you a position at target.Spanish to english translator PLEASE.....I REALLY NEED HELP?
For taking your time to apply for a job with us.

we are so thankful but we are sorry about that in this moment we can't offer you a job in Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment