Friday, January 27, 2012

Translator!! Spanish to English please!!?

si eres mui bonitha yo soi de colombia linda i k mas k me cuenthas d tu vida linda



I need to know what this says in English!



Thanks so much!!Translator!! Spanish to English please!!?
Yes you are very pretty, I am from Colombia sweetie and what else is new in your life baby...



Seems that he likes you a lot girl
Google :

Google TranslatorTranslator!! Spanish to English please!!?
yes you are pretty. i am from columbia sweety. and what else can you tell me of your life sweety?Translator!! Spanish to English please!!?
yes you are very pretty I'm from Colombia beautiful, what's up? how are you doing?pretty.



BAD spelling BTW
Yes you are very beautiful, I am from Colombia sweetie and what else will you recount of your life sweetie
Yes you are very pretty. I'm from Colombia ,pretty, and what's up, what can you tell me about your life, pretty.



Yes, This is the way he should up write it.





Si, eres muy bonita. Yo soy de Colombia ,linda,(pretty) y que mas me cuentas de tu vida?

No comments:

Post a Comment