Friday, January 20, 2012

Is there a reliable online translator from English to Spanish for business correspondence?

I need to write a letter to a potential client, but he speaks Spanish much better than English. I'm afraid that may be why he didn't purchase what I'm offering to begin with- he may not have understood everything I was offering. I have Spanish materials to send him, but I really want to write a letter to go with it. I'm afraid of using an online translator for fear that it will be choppy and come out badly. Any advice?Is there a reliable online translator from English to Spanish for business correspondence?
Just use an offline translation service or a good dictionary, like you said, ALL the online "translators" (I wouldn't even call them translators!) are utter RUBBISH.Is there a reliable online translator from English to Spanish for business correspondence?
Never, never, never use any sort of automatic translation for business purposes. You are putting your business at risk. If you need to write business stuff in a language you don't know, ask a translating professional.Is there a reliable online translator from English to Spanish for business correspondence?
Find a person who can speak spanish to write the letter, because online translators can only do literal translations and.. they're wrong 80% of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment