Friday, January 27, 2012

Translator?? Spanish to English?

If anyone would like to be my Spanish to english translor please let me know! I am emailing a guy and he doesn't know english.



Here's the email



si ni帽a linda tengo 18 a帽os y vivo en colombia bogota





Thanks!Translator?? Spanish to English?
yes, Beautiful/pretty lady, I am 18 years old and live in Bogota, Colombie.







Good luck!!
Don't know any but until then try using babelfish online translator:

http://babelfish.yahoo.com/



si ni帽a linda tengo 18 a帽os y vivo en colombia bogota

Translated by babelfish to:

"if young it is contiguous I am 18 years old and alive in Colombia Bogota"

It's pretty basic but it gives you an ideaTranslator?? Spanish to English?
Yes, beautiful, i am 18 and live in Bogota, Colombia

yes pretty girl/cute girl i am 18 an live in Bogota,ColombiaTranslator?? Spanish to English?
Yes, pretty girl. I am 18 years old, and i live in Bogota, Colombia.
Yes pretty baby, I am 18 and live in Bogota, Colombia
I know a free online one, its web address is http://translation2.paralink.com/

It has worked pretty well for me in the past.

It means Yes pretty girl, I am 18 years old and like in Colombio Bogota.
yes pretty girl i am 18 years old %26amp; i live in bogota colombia
dont know

No comments:

Post a Comment