Friday, January 27, 2012

I need a professional translator, (Spanish to English, vice versa)?

I am doing an assignment for my Speech class, the assignment requires me to "interview" someone from my career pathway, in this case it would be a professional translator obviously(=

You would have to answer these questions



1. What educational training is necessary for this job?





2. What kind of work experience will prepare a candidate for this field?





3. What kind of job satisfaction does this field offer?



4. What are the future employment prospects for this profession?



5. Are there disadvantages in this profession?



6. What characteristics does a person need to have in order to be successful in this field?



I would need your contact information such as your e-mail, just in case the teacher checks that we actually asked a professional....thanks!I need a professional translator, (Spanish to English, vice versa)?
I'd love to answer this, but I'm not going to display my contact details on Y/A and I doubt whether anyone else will be willing to either!I need a professional translator, (Spanish to English, vice versa)?
Hi Sharapova,



I'll be happy to help you out. We are the Web's Leading Professional Translation Services.

Please see per below my contact details:

mkhalloufi@onehourtranslation.net



Also please have a look at our website:

http://www.onehourtranslation.com/affiliate/mkhalloufi



I invite you as well to check our Video presentation to see how successful is our business:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsOlPLmuQlc



Many thanks.



PS: Please email me directly to my professional email: mkhalloufi@onehourtranslation.net

Please ask me for a quotation.I need a professional translator, (Spanish to English, vice versa)?
You can use the Babylon Translator to translate this text. Use it to help you with the translation and meaning of words. This makes it easier to translate the text by yourself.

Download the Babylon in: http://babylon.sitedee.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment