Friday, January 27, 2012

Spanish to English translator, please?

Can you help me translate this without using an online translator?



"Me gustaria poderte dar todo loque una reina como merece."



Thanks.Spanish to English translator, please?
sure ;)



'i'd love to be able to give you everything a queen deserves.'

or you can simply say

"i'd love to give you everything a queen deserves."



is is supposed to say "Me gustaria poderte dar todo lo que una reina como "tu" merece?" i feel like the word "tu" should be there.

in which case it'd go like this.



"I'd love to give you everything a queen like you deserves."Spanish to English translator, please?
I know some spanish and i'm pretty sure this means "I would like to be able to give everything that a queen like you deserves"Spanish to English translator, please?
I would like to be able to give you everything that a queen deserves.

No comments:

Post a Comment