Friday, January 20, 2012

I need a translator english to spanish please!?

Ok well I have this assignment in spanish class but i don't speak spanish so if you translate this that would be so awesome! "you should not drink a lot of beverages like soft drinks or iced tea because there is too much sugar in them and it is not healthy"I need a translator english to spanish please!?
No se debe beber una gran cantidad de bebidas como refrescos o t茅 helado porque hay demasiada az煤car en ellos y no es saludable.I need a translator english to spanish please!?
no deberias beber tantas bebidas como aquellas suaves o los t茅 helados porque son altos en az煤car y son nada saludables.I need a translator english to spanish please!?
Try using Google Translator?



i can try to translate that my self but im not that good and it'll probably come off wrong..

No comments:

Post a Comment