Friday, January 27, 2012

Help from bilingual translator (Spanish and English)?

Hello,



I have to recite a written speech tomorrow and desperately need a native or fluent speaker to help me translate it into Spanish. It is fairly long and it will be ok if the translation is not exact.



I would really appreciate the help, I am willing to make several more questions and give "best answers" to whomever translates the words first :)



Here is the speech:



"For my final project I learned a song in Spanish to perform in front of the class. I chose this project because I like music and I thought I could learn a lot about Mexican culture by studying it's music.



When I was looking for songs, I found several that I liked before I even found what they were about. I chose one song and started memorizing it before I found that it was about being a gangster. I learned from this project to never say anything in another language that you don't understand.



As I kept researching songs, I learned about Mexican choral music and loved it. I also found that Christianity is a wide spread religion in Mexico, and thought it would be appropriate to do a Christian song even though I am not religious. I learned that, like America, Mexico uses music to promote spiritual beliefs.



I finally chose a song called "Que ni?o es este" and started to memorize the lyrics. It was a challenge because the artist I was copying sang very fast.



I downloaded the music and brought it to class to sing to. I am not a singer, even though my last name is "Singer," so please clap for me even after I sing badly. Let me get started."



Thank you for your help!Help from bilingual translator (Spanish and English)?
Para mi proyecto final, escogí aprender una canción en espa?ol y cantarla frente a clase. Yo elegí este proyecto porque me gusta la música y creo que puedo aprender mucho acerca de la cultura mexicana estudiando su música.



Cuando buscaba las canciones, encontré muchas que me gustaron, inclusive antes de saber acerca de lo que trataban. Primero escogí una canción y comencé a memorizarla, luego encontré que se trataba sobre “ser un gangster”. Fue así que en este proyecto aprendí que nunca hay que decir algo en otro idioma si no lo entendemos.



Como continué buscando canciones, aprendí sobre la música del coro religioso Mexicano y me encanto. También encontré que el Cristianismo es una religión muy extendida en México y creí que sería apropiado cantar una canción religiosa a pesar de no serlo.

También aprendí que como en América (Estados Unidos) , México utiliza la música para difundir sus creencias espirituales.

Finalmente escogí la canción llamada “ que ni?o es este” y memoricé la letra le la canción . Fue todo un reto ya que el artista cantaba muy rápido.



Descargue la canción y la traje a la clase para cantárselas. No soy un(a) buen(a) cantante a pesar de que mi apellido es “Singer”, así que por favor aplaudan inclusive si canto mal.

Empezaré.







..................



Buena suerte, me gusto mucho tu presentacion claps para ti

No comments:

Post a Comment