Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Where can I get a Translator's license for English-Spanish speakers.h?

I have been reading on the web that some places require a translator to have a Translator's license. I have studied a BA in English Language, my specific area was translation and I'd like to be able to work in that field, because currently I am working as an English teacher, can anyone tell me how to obtain that? Thanks for your help guys.Where can I get a Translator's license for English-Spanish speakers.h?
that's what i found :) hope it ll help you.

1 day course



Aimed at: Aimed at Junior Rights Executives and Commissioning Editors



A one day course covering the principles of copyright and how they extend to agreements with authors, translators and right agreements. A step by step approach is taken to all the legal and commercial elements of a translation license agreement



Scheduled Courses



Date: 09/06/2009

Location: Imago Publishing Limited - Thame, UK

Start: 09:30:00

End: 17:00:00

Trainer: Ed Glover

Price: 拢325Where can I get a Translator's license for English-Spanish speakers.h?
You need to do a course for translaters at the Institute of Linguists.
  • acne treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment