Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I need a translator for English to Spanish.?

Specifically I need one that translates into mexican "street" spanish not proper spanish, any help for me?I need a translator for English to Spanish.?
use google translator
You can download the language translator software. It is very useful.I need a translator for English to Spanish.?
google does some slang, swear words, etc. other than that i think you might have to find an actual spanish speaker.



what are you trying to translate?I need a translator for English to Spanish.?
CALLE would be the proper way to say street.
Slang would be BARRIO
Is that what you're asking for??? im a bit confused.
google doesnt really do a good job with slang words.
street is calle. If the street is not pavemente is camino.
What you mean with "street" spanish???
use google translater

No comments:

Post a Comment