Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I need to talk to an online english to spanish translator how can i?

i need help translating paragraphs into spanishI need to talk to an online english to spanish translator how can i?
babelfish.altavista.com

But be warned, it's a literal translation, so it will not be perfectly accurate.I need to talk to an online english to spanish translator how can i?
http://babelfish.altavista.com/ Also there are probably some bilingual yahoozers out there. I could do it but I'm not a native speaker, Might be a little more like Spanglish.I need to talk to an online english to spanish translator how can i?
I am a Spanish teacher

1 comment:

  1. The web itself is an INTERPRETER and acts as an evergreen agent for any smooth communication operations. The world has become a small place where each one from any corner of the globe is an issue to be felt with its emotional words.
    English to Spanish Translation

    ReplyDelete