Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A spanish to english translator .pleeez translate paragraphs.luv u. anyone welcome except Lisa?

Over Winter break i celebrated Christmas with family.Christmas Day,I opened presents I received money a new laptop and other things.I also had Christmas dinner with my family.I ate lobster with pasta and it was very delicious.I watched Christmas movies with my family and played with my dog.Christmas with great this year.



After, christmas I hung out with my friends and went to the movies.It was so much fun.I went to stores to buy things with my gift card.With my gift card I bought nail polish , a shirt and a DVD.I also went to the spa and got a facial.It was very relaxing and a great experience.



I also celebrated New Years eve with my Friends and had a slumber party and watched movies all night.We stayed up late enough to watch the ball drop and watch the performers.We drank apple cider and ate a bunch of cookies all night .It was really fun and remember able.I was really tired the next day and slept in.



i also did some school work over the break it wasn't really fun.But, it wan't alot.then, I cleaned my room and bathroom.Went on the computer and talked to firends.Then I tried on my new clothes.A spanish to english translator .pleeez translate paragraphs.luv u. anyone welcome except Lisa?
Durante las vacaciones de invierno se celebra la Navidad con i family.Christmas D铆a, abr铆 he recibido dinero presenta un nuevo ordenador port谩til y otros tambi茅n hab铆an things.I cena de Navidad con mi family.I comi贸 langosta con la pasta y que era muy delicious.I visto las pel铆culas de Navidad con mi familia y jugar con mi dog.Christmas con este gran a帽o.



Despu茅s, me colgaron de navidad con mis amigos y se dirigi贸 a la movies.It tanto fun.I se fueron a las tiendas para comprar cosas con mi regalo de mi tarjeta de regalo card.With compr茅 esmalte de u帽as, una camiseta y una DVD.I tambi茅n fueron a las termas y obtuvo un facial.It fue muy relajante y una gran experiencia.



Tambi茅n celebr贸 v铆speras de A帽o Nuevo con mis amigos y ten铆a un sue帽o y parte visto todas las pel铆culas se quedaron hasta muy tarde night.We suficiente para ver la ca铆da, y ver el performers.We bebieron sidra de manzana y com铆an un mont贸n de galletas toda la noche. Se muy divertido y recordar able.I fue realmente cansados al d铆a siguiente y me dorm铆 pulg



Tambi茅n hizo algunos trabajos escolares sobre la ruptura no era realmente fun.But, que wan't alot.then, he limpiado mi cuarto y bathroom.Went en el equipo y habl贸 con firends.Then he intentado en mi ropa nueva.

No comments:

Post a Comment