Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Spanish translator? spanish to english?

COMO DIJISTE K YO NO VALIA NADA ES POR ESO K ME XTRANA MIRARTE LLEGAR MUY TRISTE SE K E LLORADO TU LUGAR A MI LADO, LO TENIA SEPARADO PERO YA TE LO PERDISTE....Spanish translator? spanish to english?
Like you said that I wasn't worth nothing, that is why I am surprised to see you show up. Very sadly I have cried. Your place beside me, I had reserved it but now you have lost it鈥?



COMO DIJISTE K YO NO VALIA NADA ES POR ESO K ME XTRANA MIRARTE LLEGAR MUY TRISTE SE K E LLORADO TU LUGAR A MI LADO, LO TENIA SEPARADO PERO YA TE LO PERDISTE....Spanish translator? spanish to english?
Ok I'm from Puerto Rico, I speak Spanish, but that barely makes sense. I'll try anyways:

Since you said I wasn't worth anything that is why I find it strange to look at you arrive very sad I know that I have cried your place by my side, I had it separated but you already missed it...



Yeah, told you it barely made sense.Spanish translator? spanish to english?
In all honesty, the lack of punctuation makes things a little difficult, but here's what I've got:



"As you said that I was worthless it's because of this that I wonder, looking at you become very sad and (you have) cried your place at my side, what used to be separated but already you lost(/missed) it...

No comments:

Post a Comment